Why you should work for Lifeskills
Lifeskills Plus Inc. offers varied, interesting and rewarding careers.
Lifeskills promotes open communication, training and teamwork in a supportive environment
To achieve and maintain the highest ethical and professional standards, Lifeskills Plus invests in the training and support of our staff who are such a big part of our clients’ lives as they assist them every day of the week. They are the guardians of the quality of our service.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for any of the positions listed below please upload your covering letter addressing the Position Vacant criteria and CV/resume via the online application form on this page. Please also complete the following employment application form.
Post your covering letter addressing the position vacant criteria and CV/resume to P.O. Box 710 Mudgee NSW 2850
- Three Disability Support Workers: Are you looking for a valued and respected career in Disability Support work within the NDIS, at Lifeskills Plus? We have opportunities for three new team members with the skills required for supporting individuals with a disability.
- Maybe looking for a change of career, a new pathway supporting clients with a disability achieve their goals. We have opportunities available with full-paying traineeships in pursuit of enrolling and completing a Cert 4 Disability Services.
- Attributes of a great Disability Support Worker include respect, professionalism, teamwork, dignity, Integrity, Empowerment, and fun outlook in helping someone with a disability.
- Qualities for a Disability Support Worker include a good level of communication, listening, and note-taking skills, along with the valued interpersonal, written, and speaking ability; helping to develop good working relationships with clients and peers.
- Full onsite and professional support is provided by our onsite qualified TAE training officer. Linking to a great RTO for enabling course delivery if you have undertaken or enrolled in the Cert 4 Disability Services. If you undertake a mature-aged Traineeship, work time to study and weekly support with your allocated Lifeskills Plus training officer.
- Career growth lends itself to roles in supervision, Team leader, Coordinator.
- Please forward your introduction letter and resume for a new start in August 2021.
- Good luck and thank you for considering working at Lifeskills Plus